A Wide Range of Waterproof Stickers & Labels
If you’ve ever been carrying something you bought at the store and got caught in the rain, you’ve probably experienced what happens to products that don’t use waterproof labels. Even from a small amount of water, the results are disappointing, so as a business, you should rely on labels that will withstand rain or moisture on the outside of the product.
Imagine this scenario. You’re a small business owner who’s paid a low-quality, extortionate print-on-demand company a lot of money for what you hoped would be some nice, professional-looking, long-lasting labels, to put on your products for postage and packaging and earn the trust of your happy and satisfied customers. But then you get caught in the rain. As droplets of water stream down your lovingly packaged goods, softening, damaging, and darkening the integrity of the cardboard box, you see the ink from your expensive and painstakingly printed labels starting to run. Soon, your beautiful company logo, customer address, or maybe even a personalised message that you took the time to have printed are smudged, streaming, or ruined. They tear, the ink bleeds, the lines of the design change from crisp and clean to fuzzy and indistinct.
This could have been so easily avoided.
We at Keon Labels produce cost-effective, durable, top quality waterproof stickers that can withstand both the elements and the tests of time.
What Are Some Applications for Waterproof Stickers?
Don’t just take the above anecdote as the only example of the many uses and applications for the waterproof stickers we provide here at Keon Labels. Below are just a few of the myriad ways you can use our waterproof stickers! The only limit is your imagination.
Outdoor signs and decorations are an excellent use for our waterproof stickers. If you live in a humid area – or worse, one with frequent rain and snow! – you don’t want to have to worry about your carefully designed and produced labels every time the weather takes a turn. For example, you may want to use our waterproof stickers to create labels for the plants in your herb garden or your flowerbed. Thanks to Keon Labels, you can water and nurture your wildlife in peace, without worrying about washing away your signs! And once the sun starts shining again, your labels will be there, as dry, vibrant, and strong as before.
If a product or craft previously required stencilling or engraving, our waterproof stickers and labels are an excellent (and more time-effective, cost-effective, and customisable) alternative! If you own or run a beverage packaging company, for example, moisture, condensation, and temperature changes run the risk of damaging labels that aren’t waterproof. Protect against that annoying risk with Keon Labels!
All of us have experienced the frustration of sending a parcel, only to find that it was lost in transit or misplaced somewhere along the way. Alternatively, you may have been on the other end of this annoying phenomenon: you ordered something online or sat around expecting a gift from a family member or loved one, only for it to end up never showing up. It’s horrible when our products, gifts, and hard work don’t end up where they’re supposed to be, and you can avoid this by ensuring that your postage and packaging labels don’t get damaged by the weather! And if you’re a business owner, your return address will also remain protected, meaning you’re covered in the case of possible refunds and returns!
These are just a few examples of the many uses for our waterproof labels here at Keon Labels, but if you’re still not 100% convinced, feel free to reach out to a member of our friendly, helpful sales team today, and we’ll be more than happy to answer questions!
Creative Ways to Use Waterproof Stickers
There are many ways that you can use these waterproof labels to help your business. Here are a few examples:
- Ensure that your communication gets where it needs to go regardless of any weather conditions. Use polylaser sticker material for address and return address labels on your letters and packages. That way, if your customers ever need to send a return, they have the correct address still legible.
- Put labels on products that previously required engraving or stencilling. Beverages and other liquids tend to accumulate moisture when the temperature changes. Because much of your products’ transit and storage is outside of your control, it’s better to prepare for the potential risks.
- Use these labels for outdoor signage in areas that may be exposed to rain or snow. Even if the weather turns for the worse, these labels can withstand the rain. As a result, when the sun comes out again, your labels will still be there providing information to your guests or customers.
Tips Regarding Printable Waterproof Stickers & Labels
There are a few things that you should know so that you can get the most value from your waterproof printable stickers:
- Make sure that you’re using the right kind of label for the laser printer you have.
- Select the ideal size for your needs. We carry many different label sizes for our waterproof sticker sheets, so it’s essential to select the one that’s correct for your needs. Even the highest-quality labels still need to fit on your envelopes and products.
- You don’t need to limit yourself to bulk orders. Many of our clients order small quantities for each order, and they’re still able to get a lot of value out of the labels. The most important thing is always to ensure that you have these labels on hand and are never left without a backstock.
One of the most compelling reasons to trust us is our extensive experience. For 40 years, we’ve helped other businesses improve the way that they present themselves through quality labels and other marketing materials. We love helping small businesses just as much as corporate enterprises, and we’re happy to help you find the ideal printable labels for your needs any time you need help. Contact us to learn more about our shipping methods or to place an order today.