Special Purpose A4 Sticker Paper
Whether you need labels for mailings, products, filing folders or other applications, A4 sticker paper is what you need. With the right size of A4 label sheet, you can easily print off labels when you need them, using your own printing equipment. At Keon Labels, we can help. For many years, we have been a leading supplier of printable labels to businesses throughout Australia. Whether your business is a small home-based operation or a big corporation, we can provide the labels you require in a quantity that makes sense.
Keon labels have a range of speciality labels for specific end uses.
- Gloss opaque block out label paper material to produce Block out labels.
- Gloss Verdure is a Gloss white label paper with an extra-strong adhesive which is also suitable for wine bottle applications. With this product, you can print your own wine and beer labels.
- Embossed linen label paper with a special wine bottle adhesive.
- A recycled Brown Kraft label paper material.
- Tyre label paper for printing tyre labels
Types of A4 Sticker Sheets
Gloss block out label paper.
Label Face Material: Sometimes referred to as Gloss opaque or Coverall this product is a white gloss paper produced with a black reverse for high opacity and blockout applications. The pigment is on the adhesive side and is produced to present no show through, end uses are for correction labels or over-labelling of carton labels from a supplier so you can use your company despatch label it also has superior print performance.
Adhesive: A rubber based hot-melt adhesive with high tack and adhesion, particularly on difficult substrates such as Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP)
Blockout labels have a special grey adhesive backing to cover up any incorrect printing or text underneath. The blockout adhesive does not allow any light through so a completely new label can go over an old one.
This product is suitable for laser printers only.
Gloss Verdure white label paper
Label Face Material: Gloss Verdure is a wet-strength Gloss white paper manufactured with a high cast gloss surface, and is pre-treated for HP Indigo print technology.
Adhesive: A pure acrylic adhesive offering good adhesion for a wide temperature range, very good clarity, indicated for wet and cold surfaces such as wine paper labels. Good adhesion and initial tack on difficult substrates such as Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP).
Gloss Verdure is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from wine and beverage labelling to health and cosmetic labels.
Gloss Verdure white is suitable for laser printers only.
Embossed Coated Linen label paper.
Label Face Material: Embossed Coated Linen is clay coated embossed paper produced with a linen finish.
Adhesive: Permanent acrylic adhesive, strong initial adhesion, high tack and good cohesion. Embossed Coated Linen is especially suitable for all-purpose applications on wet surfaces at low temperatures.
It has excellent resistance to ice water.
Produced for wine label production, where subtle linen embossing is required to complement the label design.
Embossed Coated Linen is suitable for ice-buckets and wet condensation environments. Embossed Coated Linen is best suited for laser printers only.
Recycled Brown Kraft label paper
Label Face Material: Premium quality recycled paper with a smooth finish and an Ultra Wet Strength treatment. Due to the nature of the raw material used, there may be small variations in colour and look.
Adhesive: Permanent acrylic water-based adhesive. Good adhesion to wet surfaces at low temperatures. Recycled Kraft paper is especially designed for glass containers, with excellent resistance to immersion in water/ice.
This material is based on the commonly used brown paper bags, a very topical point now considering the stand taken by Woolworths and Coles supermarkets to ban single-use plastic bags.
This brown recycled Kraft material is perfect for that rustic look and comes with a strong, permanent adhesive which makes this a popular choice for labels that will blend into brown and Kraft boxes or bags perfectly.
These recycled brown Kraft labels have become very popular with people making chutneys, market and produce goods, candles, soaps, wines and other products where a rustic and aged look is desirable.
Recycled Kraft is suitable for both inkjet and laser printers call us on 1300 882826 for a sample to test.
Tyre label paper:
Keon Labels Manufactures a range of label shapes and sizes suitable for labelling all types of tyres.
PLEASE NOTE: TYRE LABEL IS MOST SUITED TO DESKTOP LASER PRINTERS IN SMALL VOLUME APPLICATIONS.
TYRE LABEL HAS A VERY STRONG RUBBER-BASED ADHESIVE THAT MAY MELT IN HOT PRODUCTION LEVEL PRINTERS WITH MANY ROLLERS AND GUIDES.
THIS IS PARTICULARLY CRITICAL FOR SMALL LABELS WITH MULTIPLE UP FORMATS WHICH MAY LIFT AND BECOME JAMMED WITHIN THE PRINTERS ROLLERS.
THERE IS ALSO A METALLIC MEMBRANE WITHIN THE LAMINATION WHICH MAY AFFECT LARGE PRINTERS.
PLEASE TRIAL OUR FULL A4 SHEETS SAMPLES
Label face material:
We use Raflatyre, a paper-based label face with an aluminium barrier.
The aluminium memory layer helps labels wrap around and adjust to the most demanding tyre profiles. It also prevents tyre chemicals from migrating through to the paper face and revealing the tyre profile on top of the label, ensuring the label and print stay in good condition.
Adhesive: A rubber-based, high tack, hot melt adhesive is key for ensuring that the tyre label stays securely in place.
Our tyre adhesive is resistant to tyre chemicals and conditions throughout the entire life cycle – from manufacturing and label dispensing to distribution and storage.
Raflatyre also offers excellent printability and is strong enough for easy removal when the label’s job is done.
Due to the rough surface of the tyre, manual tyre labelling requires firm and even application to ensure adhesion.
Uneven tyre surfaces are demanding enough as it is.
The challenge is even greater in the presence of wax or silicone-based chemicals used as mould-release agents during tyre manufacture.
Adhesives for tyre labelling also need to withstand a variety of chemical components migrating from the tyre rubber.
Courtesy of UPM Raflatac.
What A4 Sticker Paper is Right for You?
If you are looking for the freedom and flexibility to create print your own labels, you have come to the right place. We provide a comprehensive selection of blank A4 sticker paper, allowing you to create your own labels and then print them in-house from your home or office space. What could be easier?
Our fantastic selection allows us to cater to a range of needs including:
- Wine and beer bottle labelling
- Tyre labelling
- Freezer and cold storage labelling
- Craft labelling
- Cabinetry labelling
- Shipping and freight labelling
…and so much more!
Whatever style, paper and finish that you need to achieve the successful operation of your business, we can provide. From extra permanent adhesive to removable adhesive that can usually be reused; our products are versatile enough to suit your needs.
A Wide Range of A4 Sticker Paper
We understand that the needs of every business are unique so offer a range of speciality labels that are designed specifically for a certain use. Take our gloss white label paper for example. Available with an extra permanent adhesive and the ability to store in cold or freezing temperatures, this paper is perfect for printing beer and wine labels.
Our brown kraft label paper is a fantastic choice for those with crafting businesses such as retailers of candles, soaps and jams. Providing a rustic look, this paper is resistant to water and cold temperatures so is perfect for labelling jars.
Whether your business offers a variety of products or specialises in a single niche, Keon Labels is able to provide you with the labels you need to succeed. The options of our A4 sticker paper are endless so if you are unsure of the best type to utilise, our friendly team are on hand to assist.
Things to Consider when Buying A4 Sticker Paper
When you go to buy A4 label sheets, consider these factors to make sure you are getting the correct label sheets for your purposes:
- Label shape. Our A4 printer labels come in four different shapes: oval, rectangle, circle or square. Choose the label shape that best matches your business aesthetic, or that will adequately fit all the text/information you need to print.
- Back slit options. The number of back slits you choose for your printer labels will depend on the size of the individual labels you need to print. Keon Labels offers four options: one back slit, three back slits, two top slits and plain solid back. View examples of each paper type here.
- Colour and material. The other two options you’ll need to configure when you purchase A4 sticker sheets are colour and material. Colour options are extensive and include everything from classic white to colours such as Fluro Orange and Laser Red. Materials include options for gloss, matt, embossing and more.
At Keon Labels, we make sure you get the right A4 adhesive sticker paper for your labels. For best results, consider these tips:
- Buy according to your printer. Not all label sheets are compatible with every printer. As you will see, some colour and material choices are only available for laser printers, while others are made for inkjet machines. Make sure you are purchasing labels that match the type of printer you use most regularly.
- Test with our Microsoft Word templates. A good deal of customisation comes into play with our A4 labels, including the shape of label you choose, the size of the labels and the number of labels that fit on a page. If you want to test a specific type of label sheet to see if it will work for your uses, the best way is to find the correct product, download the Microsoft Word template (available for each sheet we sell) and print a label sheet to get a better sense of how the labels will look in real life.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Not sure what different terms on our site mean? Are you interested in seeing a sample of a specific sheet colour? Any questions you have, we are happy to answer them.
Why Choose A4 Sticker Sheets from Keon?
With over 40 years’ experience, we are at the forefront of the industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to understand the requirements of a range of businesses and offer a comprehensive selection of labels that cater to the majority of them. Continuously tailoring our products to suit the needs of our clients, we offer a service that is second to none.
Our labels can be purchased in a vast range of styles, finishes and adhesives. With countless backslit styles as well as solid sheet options, you are sure to find a style to suit you. Choose from a selection of finishes including gloss, matt and coloured before choosing the best adhesive for the job. Permanent, extra permanent or removable – the decision is yours.
Once you have made your order, our speedy service ensures that you receive your label sheets in a timely manner. Where possible, orders are dispatched within 24 hours and on occasion, even the same day. Quick, easy and efficient service is guaranteed every time with Brand Labels.
Choose to create and print your own labels and take control of your business needs. Discover how our products can work for you by contacting our friendly team or browse our products online today.
Keon Labels has been operating for more than 40 years, bringing high-quality printer label supplies to businesses throughout Australia. We know these products and how to provide the professional finish that our customers want. Contact us today if you have any questions.