About Our Tyre Labels
Keon Labels Manufactures a range of label shapes and sizes suitable for labelling all types of tyres.
- tyre label is most suited to desktop laser printers in small volume applications.
- tyre label has a very strong rubber-based adhesive that may melt in hot production level printers with many rollers and guides.
- this is particularly critical for small labels with multiple up formats which may lift and become jammed within the printers rollers.
- there is also a metallic membrane within the lamination which may affect large printers.
- please trial our full a4 sheets samples first to evaluate the heat generated by your printer.
Tyre Labels Face Material
We use Raflatyre, a paper-based label face with an aluminium barrier.
The aluminium memory layer helps labels wrap around and adjust to the most demanding tyre profiles. It also prevents tyre chemicals from migrating through to the paper face and revealing the tyre profile on top of the label, ensuring the label and print stay in good condition.
Adhesive: A rubber-based, high tack, hot melt adhesive is key for ensuring that the tyre label stays securely in place.
Our tyre adhesive is resistant to tyre chemicals and conditions throughout the entire life cycle – from manufacturing and label dispensing to distribution and storage.
Raflatyre also offers excellent printability and is strong enough for easy removal when the label’s job is done.
Due to the rough surface of the tyre, manual tyre labelling requires firm and even application to ensure adhesion.
Uneven tyre surfaces are demanding enough as it is.
The challenge is even greater in the presence of wax or silicone-based chemicals used as mould-release agents during tyre manufacture.
Adhesives for tyre labelling also need to withstand a variety of chemical components migrating from the tyre rubber.
Courtesy of UPM Raflatac.
How to Order Tyre Labels
- Decide on a shape and be rest assured that our entire A4 label sheets will print on your desktop laser printer.
- To order or view the range go directly to our shop page where you can select your shape.
- Each label sheet layout is available in a Rectangle shape, square shape, oval or round shape.
- In the drop-down window directly below, select the size of the label you want to buy.
- You will now see the layout of the sheets of labels before you in a template form.
- In the first drop-down menu choose your colour section nominate white.
- Next select option two for paper.
- Then click Tyre Label perm.
- Last of all how many boxes of 100 sheets would you like then to the basket and checkout.
- If you would like to speak to a customer service representative feel free to call us on 1300 88 28 26