A Wide Range of Sticker Paper Types
Printing adhesive labels on sticker paper at home or work is a cost-effective and efficient way to organise files, label products, and send out mailings without going through a commercial label printer. With Keon Labels self-adhesive label sheets, you can make easy work of any project that requires labelling with just a desktop printer and your own creativity.
The key to getting the most value out of sticker printer paper is placing an order for the correct type of label paper.
- It’s important to know what size you need for labelling to maximise the value of your labels. We stock a range of label paper types, sizes, colours, and shapes. Are you mailing your products long-distance? You need a permanent adhesive that is durable and waterproof, so you should check out our polylaser labels. If you are organising binders in the office and require colourful labels that you can peel off and move around, you need removable coloured labels, ideal for coding.
- Choose the correct label size. We make online ordering easy by showing you the labels by measure in millimetres with images that depict how many labels fit per A4 sheet, so you can ensure that you always pick the correct size for your labelling project.
- Order the correct printer paper. If you are printing with an inkjet printer, choose our inkjet label sheets with a topcoat that binds ink to the surface layer immediately to avoid smudges. Select laser printer labels with a gloss or Matt finish depending on how you plan to use the labels or choose our special purpose self-adhesive sticky labels for a variety of uses.
If you aren’t sure which labels and paper are ideal for your labelling needs, contact our customer support for personalised guidance to the correct product.
Creative Ways to Use Sticker Paper
If you pay attention, you’ll quickly realise how often you are encountering labels in everyday life from products you buy to files you organise to library book tags, food labels, price tags, branding, shipping, and much more. Here are some creative ideas for labelling:
- For homemade food and beauty products with a natural touch, try our Brown Kraft labels made with raw, recycled material for a rustic touch that blends beautifully with Kraft boxes or bags. These labels have become popular for labelling chutneys, candles, soaps, wines, cheeses, and other market goods that fit with a natural, aged-looking product label.
- For products with glass packaging such as jars and bottles, select a clear Polylaser label for a professional touch. Minimalism has grown in popularity as a lifestyle choice and a product packaging preference, and these clear labels perfectly match products with a pared-down style to reinforce the message that the product conveys to consumers.
- If you have extensive files and binders to organise into a structured filing system, don’t underestimate the power of colour-coded labelling to make easy work of your tedious project. Choose from a range of colours to suit your coding needs or try fluorescent or neon labels for files that require immediate attention—they will certainly stand out on any shelf!
Labels are a simple and effective way to market products, organise files, and give items a professional touch using your own creative ideas and a printer.
Cost-Effective Adhesive Sticker Paper
As a leading label supplier in Australia for almost 40 years, the team at Keon Labels has extensive knowledge about label printing paper and customers’ preferences. We draw on this experience to offer high-quality products that work with many types of printing equipment for your convenience.
You can adjust the labels as needed for printing mail-outs, price tags, name badges, shelf tags, binder labels, or any product labels exactly as you need them without having to place a significant printing order with a professional printer.
We put customer needs at the centre of all we do, and we tailor orders to suit your labelling needs with high customer satisfaction and loyalty as our reward.
For guidance selecting label sticker paper, contact us, and we can direct you to the perfect product for your needs.
If you utilise stickers as part of your business, you have surely come across the large costs that companies charge to print them for you. With Keon Labels, these excessive printing charges are a thing of the past. Providing a selection of quality sticker paper, you can print your labels using your own machine either at home or in the office.
That’s right, simply create your design, input the paper that best meets your requirements and click print. What could be easier? With a range of paper types, we are guaranteed to meet your needs, whatever they may be.
Why Choose Keon for Adhesive Sticker Paper?
With over 40 years in the industry, we have worked hard to become one of Australia’s leading suppliers of printable sticker paper, supplying countless businesses around the country. Choose Keon Labels and receive:
We understand that each business has unique requirements when it comes to labelling and we continuously tailor our products to suit a wide range of needs. Need waterproof labels? We have you covered. What about labels that will go in the fridge or freezer? We can supply those too. Our range is plentiful and adequate for all requirements. Come and take a look for yourself.
With an ample range of pre-set templates as well as the option to create your own specifications, you are sure to find what you are looking for here at Keon Labels. Simply choose a layout that suits your needs, select the appropriate finish and click order.
We are there for you when you need us most. With the majority of our orders dispatched within 24 hours of ordering, we do our utmost to ensure that you are never left short. Our fantastic customer service team are always on hand to assist with making sure you receive a speedy service.
Printable Sticker Paper Requirements
There are many benefits to purchasing adhesive paper and printing your own labels. First and foremost, it allows you to stay in control. You are able to print the exact number of labels for your business at a time that suits you. No more forward planning needed; you can say goodbye to desperate scrambling when you are completing a task with short notice. Purchasing your sticker paper with Keon Labels and using your own printer eases these pressures.
With a range of paper types including coloured, gloss, fluro, matt and more, you are able to mix and match as you like without needing to buy in bulk. This eases the stress and hassle of purchasing labels through commercial printing companies and adhering to their policies and timescales.
When you choose Keon Labels, you are saving time, money and stress. Take control of your labelling needs, focus your mind elsewhere and help your business to thrive. Browse our collection today or get in touch to discuss your requirements.