Country of origin labels (CoOL) print your own.
Print your own Country of origin labels
If you grow, package and sell food and beverage products you can print your own country of origin labels or incorporate the information within your larger labels.
When you’re ready to create your country of origin label, make sure you know:
- If your product contains Australian ingredients
- The percentage (or average percentage) of Australian ingredients in your product
- The name of the country where your product was made (‘last substantially transformed’) or virtually all of its processing was undertaken
- If your product will be sold packaged or unpackaged
- the name of the country where your product was packaged
- if any of your product’s processing activities occurred overseas
- the origin of specific ingredients you want to highlight
You can choose any size label on any of our materials from our label shop here. https://keonlabels.com.au/shop/
There is a labelling tool and a checklist you can download from Business.gov.au Download the checklist
For more information and to use the step by step create a label with the labelling tool click here https://www.business.gov.au/Products-and-services/Product-labelling/Country-of-origin-labelling-online-tool
And for guidelines on how to use your labels, there is more information from the ACCC here.https://www.accc.gov.au/publications/country-of-origin-food-labelling