Rely on Waterproof Labels When Marketing Your Products
If you’ve ever been carrying something you bought at the store and got caught in the rain, you’ve probably experienced what happens to products that don’t use waterproof labels. Even from a small amount of water, the results are disappointing, so as a business, you should rely on labels that will withstand rain or moisture on the outside of the product.
Creative Ways to Use Waterproof Printable Labels
There are many ways that you can use these waterproof labels to help your business. Here are a few examples:
- Ensure that your communication gets where it needs to go regardless of any weather conditions. Use vinyl sticker paper for address and return address labels on your letters and packages. That way, if your customers ever need to send a return, they have the correct address still legible.
- Put labels on products that previously required engraving or stencilling. Beverages and other liquids tend to accumulate moisture when the temperature changes. Because much of your products’ transit and storage is outside of your control, it’s better to prepare for the potential risks.
- Use these labels for outdoor signage in areas that may be exposed to rain or snow. Even if the weather turns for the worse, these labels can withstand the rain. As a result, when the sun comes out again, your labels will still be there providing information to your guests or customers.
Tips Regarding Waterproof Printable Vinyl
There are a few things that you should know so that you can get the most value from your waterproof printable stickers:
- Make sure that you’re using the right kind of label for the printer you have. Most of our labels are inkjet-friendly, and our multi vinyl-labels are the most flexible, as you can safely print on them with either an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
- Select the ideal size for your needs. We carry many different label sizes for our waterproof sticker sheets, so it’s essential to select the one that’s correct for your needs. Even the highest-quality labels still need to fit on your envelopes and products.
- You don’t need to limit yourself to bulk orders. Many of our clients order small quantities for each order, and they’re still able to get a lot of value out of the labels. The most important thing is always to ensure that you have these labels on hand and are never left without a backstock.
Why Trust Keon Labels Regarding Waterproof Printable Vinyl Labels for Laser or Inkjet Printers
One of the most compelling reasons to trust us is our extensive experience. For 40 years, we’ve helped other businesses improve the way that they present themselves through quality labels and other marketing materials. We love helping small businesses just as much as corporate enterprises, and we’re happy to help you find the ideal printable labels for your needs any time you need help. Contact us to learn more about our shipping methods or to place an order today.