Use Vinyl Sticker Sheets to Make Long-lasting, Waterproof Labels
When you want your business to look its best, you need to make your labels on vinyl sticker paper. Your customers deserve high-quality products, and inferior labels are an easy way to give them the wrong impression. Fortunately, it’s not hard to get vinyl printing paper, and it offers many benefits, which we explore below.
Signs You Should Invest in Vinyl Sticker Sheets
Many people don’t realise that they should upgrade their labels, as it’s not something that is often at the forefront of their minds. Nevertheless, there are several tell-tale signs that you should switch to vinyl printing paper:
- Your labels are consistently runny. If the ink doesn’t stay where it should be, then your logo, text, and images will be distorted or illegible. This issue tells your customers that you’re not detail-oriented, so it’s essential that you upgrade to higher-quality labels.
- Your labels fall off and fail to adhere properly. When this happens, you’re throwing away the time and effort it took to establish your brand. Keep your labels proudly emblazoned on your products by using reliable vinyl labels.
- Your labels go on the exterior or food or liquid. As the temperature shifts, foods and liquids will cause their containers to sweat, meaning the labels come into direct contact with water. If you’re using standard paper labels, then they’ll get wet and potentially fall off your products.
Benefits of Printable Vinyl Sticker Sheets
In addition to solving the issues we’ve outlined above; vinyl sticker paper offers these benefits:
- The high-quality material helps your colours show more clearly. You can achieve better contrast within your images and help your customers read your text. More legible text also means that you can print smaller images or more details without the image getting messy.
- Your Inkjet printer ink dries more swiftly on vinyl labels than on standard paper. If you consistently print a lot of labels, then slow-drying ink is a problem. Wet ink will smear when another page lands on top, or when you remove it from the printer before it’s finished drying.
- We have several variations of vinyl labels so that you can order the one that best suits your needs. Select your labels from gloss white, matt white, and dual-compatibility Inkjet and laser labels for the ultimate in printing flexibility.
When you switch to our labels, you’ll immediately tell the difference – and so will your clients.
Why You Should Use Keon Labels
We’re a company with a long history of keeping our clients happy. For four decades, we’ve been serving Australian businesses and helping them look their best. Our team has experience working with major corporations and smaller start-up operations. We love helping independent artists on platforms such as Etsy, so you’re never too large or too small to benefit from our high-quality labels. Take advantage of our knowledge and speak to one of our team members for helpful, relevant advice regarding your paper and label needs. Contact us today to learn more or to place an order.