Use Sticker Sheets to Make Long-lasting, Waterproof Labels
When you want your business to look its best, you need to make your labels on polylaser sticker material. Your customers deserve high-quality products, and inferior labels are an easy way to give them the wrong impression. Fortunately, it’s not hard to get polylaser, and it offers many benefits, which we explore below.
Signs You Should Invest in polylaser Sticker Sheets
Many people don’t realize that they should upgrade their labels, as it’s not something that is often at the forefront of their minds. Nevertheless, there are several tell-tale signs that you should switch to polylaser:
- Your labels are consistently runny. If the toner doesn’t stay where it should be, then your logo, text, and images will be distorted or illegible. This issue tells your customers that you’re not detail-oriented, so it’s essential that you upgrade to higher-quality labels.
- Your labels fall off and fail to adhere properly. When this happens, you’re throwing away the time and effort it took to establish your brand. Keep your labels proudly emblazoned on your products by using reliable polylaser labels.
- Your labels go on the exterior or food or liquid. As the temperature shifts, foods and liquids will cause their containers to sweat, meaning the labels come into direct contact with water. If you’re using standard paper labels, then they’ll get wet and potentially fall off your products.
Benefits of Printable polylaser Sticker Sheets
In addition to solving the issues we’ve outlined above; polylaser offers these benefits:
- The high-quality material helps your colours show more clearly. You can achieve better contrast within your images and help your customers read your text. The more legible text also means that you can print smaller images or more details without the image getting messy.
- We have several variations of polylaser labels so that you can order the one that best suits your needs.
- Or you can also select your labels from gloss white, matt white, and dual-compatibility Inkjet and laser paper labels for the ultimate in printing flexibility.
When you switch to our labels, you’ll immediately tell the difference – and so will your clients.
Why You Should Use Keon Labels
We’re a company with a long history of keeping our clients happy. For four decades, we’ve been serving Australian businesses and helping them look their best. Our team has experience working with major corporations and smaller start-up operations. We love helping independent artists on platforms such as Etsy, so you’re never too large or too small to benefit from our high-quality labels. Take advantage of our knowledge and speak to one of our team members for helpful, relevant advice regarding your paper and label needs. Contact us today to learn more or to place an order.