Glossy Sticker Paper Works for a Wide Variety of Purposes
Selecting the appropriate glossy sticker paper for the project that you have in mind isn’t just about saving money on your initial spend; it’s about making sure that the finished product is of high quality. There are plenty of services out there that will take your design and print labels or stickers for you, but you have limited control over the result and can’t make changes once you’ve placed an order. Why not take back control over the process and create stickers that look excellent, reflect vibrant colours, and are easy to print with the equipment that you already have at home or in the office?
At Keon Labels, we use our 40 years of experience as leaders in adhesive labels to create products that continually inspire loyalty among our customers. Supplying glossy label paper for home or office printing is what we do best.
Tips Regarding Glossy Adhesive Paper
Don’t know a whole lot about glossy paper, adhesives, and stickers? Don’t worry; our knowledge can fill in the gaps. Some of the most important things to know when purchasing these items:
- Glossy label papers are best when you want to emphasise colour contrast. The glossy surface tends to reflect light and create glare. Be aware that for some applications, that glare may not be something that you want to see; a Matt sticker paper is the better choice for such applications.
- Know the size of sticker paper that you need. You can always cut things to size after printing, but you’ll have an easier time with your printer when you can send it a print job that is sized appropriately.
- Our adhesive paper products are ideal for more than inkjet or laser printing alone. Consider printing media that works in multiple printing devices.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Glossy Label Paper
Whether you’re in the early stages of planning a project or have identified an easy way to save by switching away from third parties, it helps to know how to select the right paper for the job. Before you buy, have a quick look at this buyer’s guide:
- Decide the shape that you require. Square, rectangular, circular, or oval? We have all these shapes in stock to offer you versatility.
- Choose how many you need. We offer smaller packs for those who need a cost-effective way to supplement their needs with larger packs for those who must stock up to succeed.
- Check on suitability for your printing method. When in doubt, our team can answer your questions and point you in the right direction.
Why Should You Use Keon Labels?
Family-owned and Australian-run for four decades, Keon Labels is more than a local business-we’re leaders in this space. By distinguishing ourselves in the adhesives industry and creating labelling stock that is ideal for a wide variety of applications, colours, and printing methods, we’ve created a dependable alternative for all our clients. Whenever you have questions or concerns about how to purchase the appropriate sheets for your needs, we encourage you to get in touch with us.