1. Open a new Word document, click on mailings in the top panel then labels second from right in the panel below.
2. Select the options button at the bottom then Microsoft in the vendor’s window which is at the top of the list.
3. In the product, number window Scroll down to the second A4 portrait option and then select the new label button at the bottom.
4. Enter all the dimensions in Centimetres.
5. Press the Ok button at the bottom then the new document button and your template should open.
To insert images
Click on the top left-hand cell and go to insert 3rd from the left at the top of the page and select pictures and select your picture from wherever it is saved.
You can then move the image around and alter the size and position if you want to.
When you are happy copy and paste into each of the other cells.
Print out on plain paper and measure with a ruler all the dimensions just to double-check.
Make sure your paper tray is correctly aligned and select heavy paper or labels in your printer settings menu when you get your labels.